Friday 2 May 2014

Work record - shoot nine - Book woods

I really enjoyed this shoot as I knew exactly how I wanted to do it and that went to plan. I wanted to take photos of Amelia reading and then surround her with the characters from the book that she is reading. I chose the woods as the location as this is the setting of the gruffalo and that is one of the books she was reading. To improve this shoot I would try and make sure that the characters have none of their background on. If I were to do this shoot again I would do even more different books and characters.
In this photograph Amelia is reading the book 'the gruffalo'. During editing I then added the characters from the book around her so that it is as if the characters have come alive. I really like this photograph because is reminds me of childhood and it's as if the characters are sneaking away from Amelia as there existence is secret. To improve this photo  I would just make sure that the background behind the characters has completely gone so that it can't be seen on the new background photograph.
In this photograph I once again chose to put the characters from the book the gruffalo. In this photo however I chose to make them bolder as they are no longer supposed to be a pigment of Amelias imagination but instead have escaped the book. I really like this photograph because once again it reminds me of childhood.  To improve this photo I would just make sure that the tree is arbitrary and central to the photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment