Wednesday 30 April 2014

Connecting essay four

This photo represents the wedding day by showing the wedding rings and cream bouquet. This is telling the story through showing a lifes milestone and what is supposed to be the most important day of a gils life. The rings and flower are central with the blackground slightly out of focus. The cream flowers are very natural and pure and could represent the purity f the bride and the colour of the dress. The lighting is on the rings so you can see the detail on them.

In my photograph I have also chosen to show the milestone of getting married in order to tell the story of life. In my photo I have shown different props that would be used on your wedding day such as flowers, rings, the church and horse shoes. The lighting is very bright and colourful as this gives the photo a positive feeling which this day should be. In each photo the thing being photographed is central so that it is the main focus point of the photo, I have also used soft focus to emphasise the main ocus of the photo.
 
I have connecte these two photographs because they are both showing the milestone of the wedding day. In my photo I have chosen to show many different features from the day including the ring and flowers and then the other photo also uses the flowers and ring. In both photos the main focus is central with soft focus used to emphasise the item. The lighting in both is very light and colourful as this gives the photos a positive feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment