Friday 28 March 2014

Work record - shoot six- Shoes

For this shoot I wanted to show the different generations through something that goes with you through life. I think this shoot went well although I would try and give the shoes more of a connection than just colour such as shape and design as some of the shoes were heels which made it harder when editing. 

I like this photo because as the size shoe moves on the photo's becomes in focus showing how there is an advancement as you get older and by this point you are stereotypically at your wisest. However to improve this photo I would cut round the shoes more precisely as some of the dark background can still be seen.






This photo shows each pair of shoes clearly but also shoes the generations as they go on. I love the fact that all of the shoes are the same colour and the first and last pair seem to end up a similar shape due to the need of comfort and stability. Each pair represents a stage of life. The first one is baby or very young toddler. The next shoes represent toddlers up to childhood. The next are late childhood to early teenage years. 

No comments:

Post a Comment